Makes for an easy breakfast, lunch or dinner to pull together fast, just add some potatoes or toast and or fruit or a salad and you've got it!
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended. Add cheese, zucchini, bell pepper and onion; mix well. Spoon evenly into 12 greased muffin cups, about 1/4 cup each.
- Bake in 350 degrees F oven until just set, 20 to 22 minutes. Cool on rack 5 minutes. Remove from cups; serve warm.